- 【8 INCH SOLID REAR ANTI-SKID TIRE】:Strong Grip, Wear-resisting and Safe. It's Suitable for Different Kinds of Roads. Front and back shock mitigation system can help you enjoy a comfortable riding.
- 【STRONG & LASTING POWERS】:The 350W motor provides powerful power for the scooter. The battery life of the Class A battery pack is up to 30km. Lithium battery packs are 50% higher than regular batteries, allowing you to run longer than other batteries.
- 【EASY OPERATION】: 3 Speed Running Modes, You control the speed with one key according to the different road surface conditions, which makes driving more comfortable and riding more security. One key for Speed Control, One is for Braking. And a monitor for you to check the control information.
- 【LCD DISPLAY SCREEN】: You Could check the Speed, mileage, time, power, stop, voltage, etc information via the Display Screen. Front LED Light & Safety Warning Taillight, Bright Red Light to ensure your night riding safety.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN】: hook the frame and you can carry it made of aluminumalloy, it is light and convenient, which is 1/3 less than the weight of the same type of scooter, Folding Handle, Help to get a tiny size when the scooter is folding. and it occupies less space and is convenient for parking. Load Capacity up to 120KG, One-plece casting, high hardness, and super load-bearing.
|Top speed||30 kph/18.5 mph|
|Top Speed in each mode||15 kph/9 mph
25 kph/15 mph
30 kph/18.5 mph
|Range||30 km/18.5 miles|
|Motor Rated Power||350W|
|Brake System||Magnetic Brake System|
|Size-Unfolded(Adjustable Height)||41.3'' *17.7'' *36.6''/42''/45.7''|
|Size-Folded||37.8'' *8.3'' *13''|
|Weight||24 lbs/11 kg|
|Maxload||265 lbs/120 kg|
- Data of specs are typical values in lab settings for your reference only, and could be impacted by riding style, weight, terrain, and weather.
- Other specs are typical values for your reference only. KUGOO shall be entitled to change without notice for any technological innovations.
What's in the Package
|1||Your New Electric Scooter||1|
1.How does my order get processed?
All the orders will get dispatched directly from our LA warehouse within 2 working days. It would usually take 3-5 workdays to get the package delivered.
2.How can I change or cancel my order?
If you want to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Our relevant staff will get in touch with you immediately. Your order could be modified or refunded only before we ship out the item. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
3.Do I need to pay for the shipping and taxes/duties?
KUGOO provided free shipping to all products(unless otherwise specified), taxes/duties will be covered.
4.Why shipment delay?
Most cases of delays will be caused by holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. If you need any additional help, please contact our customer service.
5.My order never arrives. What should I do?
If you haven't received your package within the standard delivery times, please follow the steps below.
- Check the status of your order with tracking number first
- Contact our customer service immediately for assistance.
6.Missing items or damaged items?
Please contact us without any hesitation. It would be appreciated that notify us of any missing item or mistake within 3 business days of receiving the order so that we would effectively make it right for you.
7.Can I pick up my order?
Unfortunately the answer is probably no. For now all products are shipped directly from our warehouse to customers.
1.What PSI level should I keep the tires inflated at?
We recommend inflating its tires to 31.9-34.8 psi (220-240 kPa).
2.What will affect the e-scooter range?
The actual range depends on a variety of factors such as battery status, tire pressure, load, temperature, wind speed, road conditions, and riding habits.
3.What is the maximum user weight?
220lbs or below would be the best-case scenario for riding. A heavy loaded eboard will lessen your range and average speed. You could take it into consideration.
4.What is the longevity of the battery? Will it lasts a couple of years before having to replace?
Hi, generally, the charge and discharge cycle of a lithium-ion battery will officially end when it can reach 500 times. In terms of the most common use of electric scooters, we may charge once every 3 days on average, about 120 to 125 times a year, based on this frequency, if you have good maintenance, the battery of the electric scooter The life span is really long!
1.Can I use it on a rainy day?
KUGOOKIRIN Scooter does use some waterproof materials to prevent daily splash, but we do not recommend riding on a rainy day for any safety risk. A greater priority to KUGOOKIRIN is safe use of our boards. After all, it's an electric scooter.
2.Where to get my e-scooter fixed if i lived in NYC?
KUGOOKIRIN provides a reliable warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
3.What should I pay attention to while riding a scooter?
Safety first, you should wear a helmet while start riding it and be ware of the local weather, then watch for the hazards on the road, never forget to lock up your scooter after a ride.
4.What can I do with this scooter?
Everything you hate about commuting are solved. Say goodbye to traffic, delays, and uncertainty. With a lightweight electric vehicle, you can hop in the bike lane and on local streets and get wherever you need to go faster than ever before.
5.Can I ride my scooter in the snow?
Hi, we don't recommend you ride it in the snow, it's dangerous, and the battery will run out faster than normal under 0 ℃.
6.Can this overcharge if stayed plugged in overnight?
No, however we do not recommend charging the scooter for longer than a maximum 24 hours.
7.Does the speed become slower as the battery level lower?
Yes. The more battery power is consumed, the lower the voltage, and the corresponding maximum speed will be slower.